2. As of noon trading, Teck Resources ( TCK) is down $0.60 (-2.3%) to $25.49 on average volume Thus far, 1.3 million shares of Teck Resources exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $25.44-$26.08 after having opened the day at $26.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.09. Teck Resources Limited engages in exploring for, acquiring, developing, and producing natural resources in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Africa. Teck Resources has a market cap of $15.0 billion and is part of the metals & mining industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 28.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Teck Resources a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Teck Resources as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and reasonable valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself and disappointing return on equity. Get the full Teck Resources Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts