Editor's Note: This article was originally published at 10:41 a.m. EDT on Real Money on June 7. To see Jim Cramer's latest commentary as it's published, sign up for a free trial of Real Money.
NEW YORK ( Real Money) -- Right back to the generals. Right back to biotech -- Gilead (GILD - Get Report), Celgene (CELG - Get Report), Biogen Idec (BIIB - Get Report) and Regeneron (REGN - Get Report). Right back to aerospace, meaning Boeing (BA - Get Report) and United Technologies (UTX - Get Report). Right back to Home Depot (HD - Get Report).
It's like nothing ever happened.
Rates?Employment? How about, jobs number in line, big bad event is over, and on to the next? Look, it was a big number, but only if it varied from the consensus. There are tons of people who sold stocks ahead, and not many who bought. So those who sold because they feared a big down day and those who were waiting for a price break now think that it's passed, and they are in. I think that Thursday may have been some sort of whoosh bottom where everyone who wanted to sell got their chance. It looks like we've averted the worst case -- not bad, not bad at all. Action Alerts PLUS, which Cramer co-manages as a charitable trust, has no positions in the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV