CHARLOTTE, N.C., June 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- At its regular quarterly meeting of the Company's Board of Directors, Piedmont Natural Gas (NYSE: PNY) today announced the declaration of a quarterly dividend on Common Stock of 31 cents per share, payable July 15, 2013, to holders of record at the close of business on June 24, 2013.
Conference Call Piedmont Natural Gas will conduct its 2013 second quarter conference call, broadcast live over the internet on Tuesday, June 11, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time, hosted by Chairman, President and CEO Thomas E. Skains. Simply log on to the web at www.piedmontng.com and click on 'For Investors'. The conference call will be archived on the Presentation page of the website within the For Investors section.
About Piedmont Natural Gas Piedmont Natural Gas is an energy services company primarily engaged in the distribution of natural gas to more than one million residential, commercial and industrial utility customers in North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee. Our subsidiaries are invested in joint venture, energy- related businesses, including unregulated retail natural gas marketing, interstate natural gas storage and intrastate natural gas transportation. More information about Piedmont Natural Gas is available at www.piedmontng.com.
SOURCE Piedmont Natural Gas
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV