ATLANTA, June 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cbeyond Inc. (Nasdaq:CBEY), ("Cbeyond") the technology ally to small and mid-sized businesses today announced the results of management proposals at its 2013 annual meeting of stockholders.
At the meeting, Cbeyond stockholders:
- elected all three of the Class II nominees for director with a term to expire in 2016: Jonathan Crane, David A. Rogan, and Marvin Wheeler;
- ratified the reappointment of Ernst & Young LLP as Cbeyond's independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2013; and
- voted affirmatively for an advisory resolution on the compensation of certain of Cbeyond's executive officers.
A majority of the votes were cast in favor for each of the initiatives.About Cbeyond Cbeyond, Inc. (Nasdaq:CBEY), a cloud and communications services provider, is the technology ally for small and mid-sized business. Our private, proactively-managed IP network connects customers to voice, data and enterprise applications hosted in our award-winning cloud data centers. Since 1999, Cbeyond has served the unmet needs of businesses through technology and service innovation. We were the first company to build an all-IP network specifically for small businesses and among the few to offer consultative sales and service professionals onsite. Today, our expanded portfolio helps customers reduce the burden of outlaying capital and manpower to manage infrastructure. Creating an exceptional customer experience is in our DNA. It's why more than a third of our approximately 60,000 customers come from referrals. For more information on Cbeyond, visit www.cbeyond.com and follow Cbeyond on Twitter: www.twitter.com/cbeyond .
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Rob Clancy Investor Relations (678) 486-8023 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV