MARLTON, N.J. and NEW YORK, June 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hill International (NYSE:HIL), the global leader in managing construction risk, announced today that two of the company's projects have been recognized by Engineering News-Record ( ENR) as among the magazine's 2013 Global Best Projects. The awards were presented on June 6, 2013 at ENR's 2013 Global Construction Summit in New York City.
The award-winning projects were the Morine-Merdare Motorway in Kosovo, which received the Best Project Award in the "Roads/Highways" category, and Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi, which received an Award of Merit in the "Retail/Mixed-Use Developments" category.
"We are very proud of our teams' accomplishments," said David L. Richter, Hill's President and Chief Operating Officer. "Hill is honored to have managed both of these outstanding projects," added Richter.Hill International, with 3,800 professionals in 100 offices worldwide, provides program management, project management, construction management and construction claims and consulting services. Engineering News-Record magazine recently ranked Hill as the 8th largest construction management firm in the United States. For more information on Hill, please visit our website at www.hillintl.com . The Hill International, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5733 (HIL-G)
CONTACT: Hill International, Inc. John P. Paolin Senior Vice President of Marketing and Corporate Communications (856) 810-6210 email@example.com The Equity Group Inc. Devin Sullivan Senior Vice President (212) 836-9608 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV