Stock Comments / EPS Changes
ARM Holdings (ARMH) price target and estimates were raised at UBS. Reflects consumers' switching from feature phones, said UBS. Price target goes to $43.90.
Blackrock (BLK) estimates, price target were increased at Credit Suisse. Estimates were increased through 2015. Company is attracting more assets under management, Credit Suisse said. Neutral rating and new $281 price target.
Ciena (CIEN) price target and estimates were raised at UBS. Solid bookings and improving carrier spending, said UBS. Price target goes to $19.Ciena price target and estimates were raised at Citigroup. Increased guidance, said Citigroup. The Converged Packet Optical segment is showing solid growth, Citigroup said. Price target goes to $24.
Ciena estimates, target were boosted at BMO Capital. Shares are now seen reaching $20. Company is seeing higher orders and sales, BMO Capital said. Market Perform rating. Cooper Companies (COO) price target and estimates raised at Citigroup. Earnings estimates were raised to reflect gross margin improvements due to mix and a tax benefit, said Citigroup. Price target goes to $115. Microsoft (MSFT) estimates, price target boosted at Oppenheimer to $39. Company will likely see multiple expansion, Oppenheimer said. Outperform rating. SodaStream (SODA) price target and estimates were raised at Citigroup. Market-share gains and new products will drive penetration faster than expected, said Citigroup. Price target goes to $82. Visa (V) estimates, price target were raised at Credit Suisse. Shares are now seen reaching $192. Company boosted guidance, Credit Suisse said. Outperform rating. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV