For more information about Bona, please visit http://www.bonafilm.cn .
To be added to Bona's email list to receive Company news, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About China Minsheng Bank
Established in Beijing in 1996 and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2009, China Minsheng Bank is China's first national joint-stock commercial bank founded by a non-state enterprise. Over the last 17 years, China Minsheng Bank has substantially grown its business through a focus on reform and entrepreneurship and its commitment to the growth of private enterprises as well as small and micro-enterprises in China. China Minsheng Bank has led a number of technological, structural and organizational advancements within China's banking industry. The bank had 702 branches at the end of 2012.
CONTACT: In China: Ms. Lingzi Gui Bona Film Group Limited Tel: +86-10-5928-3663-264 Email: email@example.com In the U.S.: The Piacente Group, Inc. Investor Relations Brandi Floberg or Lee Roth Tel: (212) 481-2050 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV