BAODING, China, June 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited (NYSE: YGE) ("Yingli Green Energy" or the "Company"), the world's largest vertically integrated photovoltaic manufacturer, which markets its products under the brand " Yingli Solar," today announced one of its sponsored teams of 10 junior players from China, together with other talented young football players from all over the world, are striving to win the FC Bayern Youth Cup at the final tournament starting today at FC Bayern's home site Allianz Arena. The 10 Chinese junior players had secured their spot in the team in a series of selection tournaments organized in cooperation with the Chinese Football Association ("CFA"). The team is managed by Dongfeng Yu, one of China's most renowned junior coaches. Furthermore, Yingli Green Energy has increased its involvement in this year's edition of the FC Bayern Youth Cup by also hosting a team of Japanese players aged between 14 and 16 and giving them the chance to travel to Germany and compete in the final tournament. The players come from three prefectures particularly affected by the tsunami in 2011. The other competing nations in the tournament are Austria, Brazil, Germany, Italy, and Russia.
The Youth Cup is an international charity youth tournament, initiated by FC Bayern Munich and supported by prominent sponsors like Yingli Green Energy, adidas, Audi, and Lufthansa. Every team plays against each of the other teams once in matches of 13 minutes. The team with the highest score wins the tournament. The teams consist of seven outfield players and one goalkeeper.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV