- Expansion to about 20 validated gene panels will offer cus to mers new opportunities for targeted clinical sequencing in a growing range of indications in cancer and other diseases
- Driving adoption through ease of use, quality of results and compatibility with existing NGS workflows as well as with QIAGEN NGS platform now in development
- Integration of Ingenuity Knowledge Base greatly enhances ease and depth of NGS data interpretation, seen as key bottleneck to NGS adoption in clinical research and diagnostics
QIAGEN Significantly Expands Its Offering Of Assay Panels For Next-generation Sequencing (NGS) Complemented By Ingenuity Analysis And Interpretation Capabilities
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.