As you know, on April 22 nd, I submitted myself as a nominee for election to the Board of Directors at the Company's next annual meeting. It is my sincere desire to avoid a public proxy contest where the Company would unnecessarily spend shareholder capital fending off my bona fide efforts to make Envivio better. I believe shareholders would see this action by the Company as costly and disruptive to the business at a time when management should be entirely focused on keeping costs low in an effort to minimize (preferably eliminate) its cash burn rate.
As I mentioned earlier, I have enjoyed meeting many of you over the past few months and truly believe we can have a dynamic relationship focused on mapping out a plan to take full advantage of the Company's valuable assets - while also protecting its cash balance. I remain hopeful that we will have a productive discussion relating to my nomination notice and that we continue to speak about creative ways to enhance long-term value for us all.
Richard A. KarpContact: Richard A. Karp Dick@TicTran.com(650)396-8156 SOURCE Richard A. Karp
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV