ST. LOUIS, June 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Express Scripts (Nasdaq: ESRX) announced that it will present at the William Blair 33 rd Annual Growth Stock Conference on Tuesday, June 11, 2013 at 7:30 a.m. central ( 8:30 a.m. eastern).
The presentation will be broadcast via the internet and can be accessed through the Investor Relations section of the Express Scripts web site at http://www.express-scripts.com. Following the presentation, both the slide deck and the webcast will remain available on the Investor Relations section of the Express Scripts website (the webcast will be available for 14 days). Please note that RealPlayer or Windows Media Player is needed to listen to the webcast and free downloads of these players are available at the webcast site.
Express Scripts (NASDAQ: ESRX) manages more than a billion prescriptions each year for tens of millions of patients. On behalf of our clients – employers, health plans, unions and government health programs – we make the use of prescription drugs safer and more affordable. Express Scripts uniquely combines three capabilities – behavioral sciences, clinical specialization and actionable data – to create Health Decision Science(SM), our innovative approach to help individuals make the best drug choices, pharmacy choices and health choices. Better decisions mean healthier outcomes.
Headquartered in St. Louis, Express Scripts provides integrated pharmacy benefit management services, including network-pharmacy claims processing, home delivery, specialty benefit management, benefit-design consultation, drug-utilization review, formulary management, and medical and drug data analysis services. The company also distributes a full range of biopharmaceutical products and provides extensive cost-management and patient-care services.For more information, visit Lab.Express-Scripts.com or follow @ExpressScripts on Twitter. SOURCE Express Scripts
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV