NORTH BERGEN, N.J., June 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Vitamin Shoppe (NYSE: VSI), a leading multi-channel specialty retailer of nutritional products today announced that it will be participating at the William Blair & Company 33 rd Annual Growth Stock Conference taking place June 11-13, 2013 in Chicago. Presenting at the conference will be Tony Truesdale, Chief Executive Officer and Brenda Galgano, Chief Financial Officer. Management's presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, June 11, 2013 at 10:50 a.m. Central Time ( 11:50 a.m. Eastern). The presentation will be webcast and can be accessed from the Vitamin Shoppe website in the Investor Relations section. A copy of management's powerpoint presentation will also be available that day on the company's website at www.vitaminshoppe.com in the Investor Relations section.
About the Vitamin Shoppe (NYSE: VSI)Vitamin Shoppe is a leading multi-channel specialty retailer of nutritional products based in North Bergen, New Jersey. In its stores and on its website, the company carries one of the most comprehensive retail assortments in the industry, including vitamins, minerals, specialty supplements, herbs, sports nutrition, homeopathic remedies, green living products, and beauty aids. In addition to offering 600 national brand products, the Vitamin Shoppe also exclusively carries products under The Vitamin Shoppe, BodyTech, True Athlete and MyTrition brands. The Vitamin Shoppe conducts business through more than 600 company-operated retail stores under The Vitamin Shoppe, Super Supplements and Vitapath retail banners, and through its website, www.VitaminShoppe.com. Follow the Vitamin Shoppe on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/THEVITAMINSHOPPE and on Twitter at http://twitter.com/VitaminShoppe.
SOURCE The Vitamin Shoppe
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV