5 Things To Know About Small Business This Week: June 7
NEW YORK (TheStreet) - Whether you were coming up with tasks to fill the slow summer days, finding strategies for your "excess cash," or optimizing all that social-media engagement, here's what happened in small business this week.
1. Summer slowdown activities for small-business owners. Just because the summer may bring fewer sales, doesn't mean you should head the beach yourself -- the exception being seasonal businesses which need as much sun as they can get, and so far, we're getting too much rain.
Generally, the slower summer months are a good time for business owners to address matter that might be holding them back during the rest of the year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV