MINNEAPOLIS, June 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SPS Commerce, Inc. (Nasdaq:SPSC), a leading provider of on-demand supply chain management solutions, today announced that management will present at the William Blair Growth Stock Conference in Chicago, IL on Tuesday, June 11, 2013 at 11:30 a.m. CT.
A webcast of the presentation will be available on the company's investor relations website at http://investors.spscommerce.com/events.cfm .
About SPS CommerceSPS Commerce perfects the power of your trading partner relationships with the industry's most broadly adopted, enterprise retail cloud services platform. As a leader in on-demand supply chain management solutions, we provide prewired, proven integrations and comprehensive retail performance analytics to thousands of customers worldwide. With a singular focus on the retail marketplace, we revolutionized traditional EDI systems by developing a platform that enables highly cost-effective and reliable trading partner collaboration. SPS Commerce has achieved 49 consecutive quarters of revenue growth and is headquartered in Minneapolis. For additional information, please contact SPS Commerce at 866-245-8100 or visit www.spscommerce.com. SPS COMMERCE, SPSCOMMERCE.NET, and RETAIL UNIVERSE are marks of SPS Commerce, Inc. and Registered in U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. INFINITE RETAIL POWER, SPS, SPS logo and others are further marks of SPS Commerce, Inc. These marks may be registered or otherwise protected in other countries.
CONTACT: Investor Relations The Blueshirt Group Stacie Bosinoff Nicole Gunderson firstname.lastname@example.org 415-217-7722 Kay Rindels SPS Commerce 866-245-8100 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV