One under-$10 stock that's quickly moving within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade is Rosetta Genomics (ROSG), which develops diagnostic tests and therapeutic tools. This stock is off to a slow start in 2013, with shares down by 17%.
If you take a look at the chart for Rosetta Genomics, you'll notice that this stock recently spiked sharply higher back above its 50-day moving average at $3.72 a share with heavy upside volume. That move is quickly pushing shares of ROSG within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV