- ratified PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as Nabors' independent auditor for 2013,
- approved the Company's 2013 Incentive Bonus Plan,
- approved the Company's 2013 Stock Plan,
- rejected the advisory "Say-on-Pay" proposal,
- rejected a shareholder proposal to require shareholder approval of specific performance metrics,
- rejected a shareholder proposal to separate the offices of Chairman and CEO,
- rejected a shareholder proposal to require the retention of specified levels of equity by executives,
- rejected a shareholder proposal to require shareholder approval of certain severance agreements, and
- rejected a shareholder proposal relating to proxy access.
Nabors Announces Results Of Annual General Meeting Of Shareholders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.