3 Stocks Dragging The Real Estate Industry Downward
2. As of noon trading, Invesco Mortgage Capital ( IVR) is down $0.30 (-1.6%) to $18.32 on average volume Thus far, 754,624 shares of Invesco Mortgage Capital exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $18.26-$18.71 after having opened the day at $18.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.62. Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc., a real estate investment trust (REIT), focuses on investing in, financing, and managing residential and commercial mortgage-backed securities and mortgage loans. It invests in residential mortgage-backed securities for which a U.S. Invesco Mortgage Capital has a market cap of $2.6 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 6.7, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 5.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Invesco Mortgage Capital a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Invesco Mortgage Capital as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, attractive valuation levels and increase in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including feeble growth in the company's earnings per share and disappointing return on equity. Get the full Invesco Mortgage Capital Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts