1. As of noon trading, LM Ericsson Telephone Company ( ERIC) is up $0.15 (1.29) to $11.82 on average volume Thus far, 2.1 million shares of LM Ericsson Telephone Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $11.72-$11.85 after having opened the day at $11.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.67. Ericsson provides telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators worldwide. It operates in four segments: Networks, Global Services, Support Solutions, and ST-Ericsson. LM Ericsson Telephone Company has a market cap of $39.3 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.8, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 17.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate LM Ericsson Telephone Company a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates LM Ericsson Telephone Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full LM Ericsson Telephone Company Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 4 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the telecommunications industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Telecom ( IYZ) while those bearish on the telecommunications industry could consider ProShares Ult Sht Telecommunication ( TLL). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts