3. As of noon trading, Realty Income Corporation ( O) is up $0.60 (1.37) to $44.33 on average volume Thus far, 888,422 shares of Realty Income Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $43.50-$44.50 after having opened the day at $43.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.73. Realty Income Corporation is a publicly traded real estate investment trust. It invests in the real estate markets of the United States. The firm makes investments in commercial real estate. Realty Income Corporation was founded in 1969 and is based in Escondido, California. Realty Income Corporation has a market cap of $8.5 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 53.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 8.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Realty Income Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Realty Income Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Realty Income Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts