4. As of noon trading, Community Health Systems ( CYH) is up $0.52 (1.10) to $47.61 on average volume Thus far, 602,185 shares of Community Health Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $46.68-$48.44 after having opened the day at $47.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.09. Community Health Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides general and specialized hospital healthcare services to patients in the United States. Community Health Systems has a market cap of $4.5 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.1, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 53.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Community Health Systems a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Community Health Systems as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, increase in net income, revenue growth, attractive valuation levels and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Community Health Systems Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts