BOSTON, June 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Innovation District -- A new update to LogMeIn Inc.'s (Nasdaq:LOGM) popular LogMeIn for iPad/iPhone app brings together the company's signature remote access with its new, award-winning cloud file sync and sharing service Cubby. The update provides a quick and easy means of activating a Cubby account, instant access to 5GB of cloud storage for free, and a simple, elegant means of accessing cloud, computer and mobile files through a single app. As a result, users can access and share all of their digital files on the go, whether they're stored in the cloud, on their PCs and Macs, or on their iOS devices.
Both Cubby and LogMeIn for iPad/iPhone take advantage of LogMeIn's single-sign on capabilities providing one-click access to both services via the app. This single identity also means that existing LogMeIn users can immediately benefit from Cubby without having to register, create new account information or add another subscription.
"We believe that people – not devices – are the center of the new mobile workplace. By bringing together the best of cloud file sync and sharing with remote access to the data and applications on PCs and Macs, people can work productively from virtually anywhere, on any device," said Matt Kaplan, VP of Collaboration Products, LogMeIn. "We see this update as a natural extension of both apps, and a good first step towards bringing Cubby's benefits to our broader portfolio."The LogMeIn for iPad/iPhone app is among the most popular business apps in Apple's App store, and is routinely ranked in the top 10 most downloaded free business apps. Building on LogMeIn's signature remote access offerings, the app gives people the ability to remotely access and control any PC or Mac directly from their iPad or iPhone.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV