NEW YORK, June 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bernstein Liebhard LLP today announced that it is investigating whether the Board of Directors of Impax Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ: IPXL) ("Impax" or the "Company"), in violation of its fiduciary duties, allowed Impax to be harmed by failing to maintain proper Good Manufacturing Practices at the Company's Hayward, California facility during 2011 and 2013. In March 2013, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration ("FDA"), after completing an inspection of the Hayward facility, stated that it had found twelve problems in need of correction. The Company indicated that the manufacturing deficiencies noted by the FDA would delay Impax's launch of Rytary, an extended-release drug for treatment of Parkinson's disease.
If you are interested in discussing your rights as an Impax shareholder and/or have information relating to the matter, please contact Joseph R. Seidman, Jr. at (877) 779-1414 or email@example.com.
Bernstein Liebhard LLP has pursued hundreds of securities, consumer and shareholder rights cases and recovered over $3 billion for its clients. It has been named to The National Law Journal's "Plaintiffs' Hot List" in each of the last ten years.Bernstein Liebhard LLP10 East 40th Street New York, New York 10016(877) 779-1414 www.bernlieb.com ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. © 2013 Bernstein Liebhard LLP. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Bernstein Liebhard LLP, 10 East 40th Street, New York, New York 10016, (212) 779-1414. The lawyer responsible for this advertisement in the State of Connecticut is Michael S. Bigin. Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter. Contact Information Joseph R. Seidman, Jr.Bernstein Liebhard LLP http://www.bernlieb.com(212) 779-1414 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Bernstein Liebhard LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV