GIVAT SHMUEL, Israel, June 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Cimatron Limited (NASDAQ: CIMT) today announced that the latest version of its integrated CAD/CAM software, CimatronE 11, will be demonstrated at the Amerimold trade show in Rosemont, IL, June 12-13, 2013. The show will also feature a special presentation from Cimatron as part of the Amerimold "Knowledge Centers" program.
"Mold makers have been benefitting from Cimatron's mold design and NC programming solutions for over 30 years and independent surveys indicate that our customers deliver molds in record time," said Mr Bill Gibbs, Cimatron's President North America.
"Our CimatronE CAD/CAM software is a very special solution, as it is specifically dedicated to mold quoting, mold design and NC programming of molds of any type and complexity."We are constantly engaging with mold shops across North America to ensure that we are familiar with the daily challenges they face and their changing needs. Our presentation at Amerimold builds on our expertise in this regard, focusing on key mold design strategies that shops can employ to improve their mold building operations and customer support." Entitled, "Six mold design best practices", the special presentation will be held on the show floor from 1-2 pm on June 12 as part of the Amerimold "Knowledge Centers" program. The presenter will be Ralph Picklo, who has worked as a CNC programmer, plant manager, and Application Engineer, and is currently Cimatron Technologies' VP Sales. In addition to the presentation, the new and enhanced features of the CimatronE 11 software will be demonstrated at the show at the Cimatron booth (#410). "Cimatron invests significant resources in developing tailored solutions to address mold shops' needs and our CimatronE 11 software continues in this tradition, offering seamless, optimized mold design and NC programming across the board," concluded Mr Gibbs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV