4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: KFN, NKA, VLY, TCPC
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 6.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 42.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- TCP CAPITAL CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.69 versus $1.20).
- Net operating cash flow has remained constant at $6.11 million with no significant change when compared to the same quarter last year. Even though TCP CAPITAL CORP's cash flow growth was minimal, the firm managed to surpass its industry's average growth rate of -343.15%.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Looking ahead, our view is that this company's fundamentals will not have much impact in either direction, allowing the stock to generally move up or down based on the push and pull of the broad market.
- When compared to other companies in the Capital Markets industry and the overall market, TCP CAPITAL CORP's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full TCP Capital Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts