- Coverage of XL's Chief Executive of Insurance Operations Greg Hendrick's recent keynote at Advisen's 2013 State of the Property & Casualty Job Market Conference on the future requirements of insurance industry talent.
- "Talent & Technology as Growth Accelerators," an article by XL's Chief Executive of North America Property & Casualty Seraina Maag on how technology is a major driver of change in the insurance business and the industries it serves and the need to attract the next generation of risk management professionals while at the same time using technology to streamline activities, improve costs and increase productivity.
- "Cyber Terrorism: Infinite Risk and Infinite Exposures," an article by XL's IT Security Officer Thomas Dunbar reporting on growing threat of cyber terrorism and the complex issues that underwriters, IT professionals and risk managers consider when looking to protect company's technology from cyber attacks.
- A new white paper – "Cyber Attacks and Critical Infrastructure" – on the potential environmental risks associated with cyber attacks on infrastructures such as pipelines and utilities.
- Social media-related content, including features on the risks of social media to business' reputations by New York-based investor relations firm Sard Verbinnen & Co. and on how companies are insuring against social media risks by XL Group's cyber risk team.
XL Group Plc Launches Fast Fast Forward, A New Online Platform For Commentary, News And Tools On Risk
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.