KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa., June 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Universal Health Services, Inc. (NYSE: UHS) announced today that Steve Filton, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer will present at the Wells Fargo Securities 2013 Healthcare Conference in Boston, MA on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 at 10:05AM Eastern Time. A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available on the Company's website ( www.uhsinc.com). For those unable to listen to the live webcast, a replay will be available on the Company's website for 90 days following the conference.
Universal Health Services, Inc. is one of the nation's largest hospital companies, operating, through its subsidiaries, behavioral health facilities, acute care hospitals, and ambulatory centers throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Certain statements in this release may constitute forward-looking statements and are subject to various risks and uncertainties as discussed in the Company's filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company is not obligated to update these forward-looking statements even if the Company's assessment of these risks and uncertainties changes.
For additional information on the Company, visit our website: http://www.uhsinc.com .SOURCE Universal Health Services, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV