HARTFORD, Conn., June 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRTS), which operates a multi-manager asset management business, today announced that President and Chief Executive Officer George R. Aylward will present at the Morgan Stanley Financials Conference in New York City on Wednesday, June 12, at 3:35 p.m. (Eastern). Michael A. Angerthal, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will join Aylward at the conference.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Virtus website at www.virtus.com. An audio replay of the webcast will be available on the site through June 30.
About Virtus Investment PartnersVirtus Investment Partners (NASDAQ: VRTS), which had $51.2 billion of assets under management at March 31, 2013, is a distinctive partnership of boutique investment managers singularly committed to the long-term success of individual and institutional investors. Virtus offers access to a variety of investment styles across multiple disciplines to meet a wide array of investor needs, and provides products and services through affiliated managers and select subadvisers, each with a distinct investment style, autonomous investment process and individual brand Its affiliated managers include Duff & Phelps Investment Management Co., Euclid Advisors LLC, Kayne Anderson Rudnick Investment Management, LLC, Kleinwort Benson Investors International, Ltd., Newfleet Asset Management, LLC, Newfound Investments, LLC, Rampart Investment Management Co., LLC, and Zweig Advisers LLC. Additional information can be found at www.virtus.com. SOURCE Virtus Investment Partners, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV