3 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: WRB, GDI, PLD
Gardner Denver (NYSE: GDI) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 5 cents per share. At a price of $75.36 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.3%. The average volume for Gardner Denver has been 971,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Gardner Denver has a market cap of $3.7 billion and is part of the industrial industry. Shares are up 9.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Gardner Denver, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets engineered industrial machinery and related parts and services primarily in North America, Europe, Asia, South America, Africa, and Australia. The company operates in two segments, Industrial Products Group and Engineered Products Group. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.62. TheStreet Ratings rates Gardner Denver as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, expanding profit margins and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat weak growth in earnings per share. You can view the full Gardner Denver Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV