HOUSTON, June 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BPZ Energy (NYSE:BPZ) (BVL:BPZ), will hold its annual meeting for shareholders on June 7, 2013 at 10 a.m. Central Time (11 a.m. Eastern Time). The meeting will be held at the Wyndham Houston West Energy Corridor, 1 st floor, 14703 Park Row Boulevard, Houston, Texas 77079.
The annual meeting webcast and presentation will be accessible via the BPZ Energy website ( www.bpzenergy.com ) in the Investor Relations, Events & Presentations section. A replay will also be available on the Company website later in the day.
ABOUT BPZ ENERGYBPZ Energy is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company with license contracts covering approximately 1.9 million net acres in four properties in northwest Peru. In offshore Block Z-1, The Company holds a 51% working interest and Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp. holds a 49% working interest. Current activity at Block Z-1 includes the development of the Corvina oil discovery, as well as the redevelopment of the Albacora field. In addition, the Company is pursuing the exploration of onshore Blocks XIX, XXII and XXIII, in parallel with the execution of an integrated gas-to-power strategy, which includes generation and sale of electric power in Peru and the development of a regional gas marketing strategy. The Company also owns a non-operating net profits interest in a producing property in southwest Ecuador. BPZ Energy trades as BPZ Resources, Inc. under ticker symbol BPZ on the New York Stock Exchange and the Bolsa de Valores in Peru. Please visit the Company's website at www.bpzenergy.com for more information.
CONTACT: A. Pierre Dubois Investor Relations and Corporate Communications BPZ Energy (281) 752-1240 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV