SPOKANE, Wash., June 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Red Lion Hotels Corporation (NYSE: RLH) today announced its Viva Las Villa Sweepstakes and the opportunity for four lucky guests each to win a trip for four that includes free airfare and accommodations for three nights in a 5,000 square foot Las Vegas villa. A winner will be randomly selected each month from June through September. Guests who reserve a room through RedLion.com and then stay at any Red Lion property from now until September 30, 2013, will automatically be entered to win.
"We wanted a sweepstakes that exuded luxury," said Sunny Matteson, Red Lion Hotels Director of Marketing. "This villa is fit for a king and even has an amazing view of Las Vegas from the Jacuzzi tub. For nearly a decade, the LVH was the home of the King of Rock and Roll, Elvis. Now, a few lucky Red Lion guests will get to experience the same sort of luxurious living that he did."
The trip includes three nights in the LVH – Las Vegas Hotel & Casino Mediterranean Mini Villa, with two bedrooms, mesmerizing views of the Las Vegas Strip, and dramatic décor influenced by French provincial design and a glimmering chandelier. The living area boasts a bar and a large screen TV.The LVH is also home to the world-famous Benihana, the first name in exhibition-style Japanese cuisine, among its 14 restaurants and the world's largest Race and Sports Book — THE SUPERBOOK® in its 95,000 square foot full-service casino. The hotel also has a full-service spa, a luxurious outdoor pool with 17 cabanas, six tennis courts and access to the Las Vegas Country Club's prestigious private golf course.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV