WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., June 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BB&T Corporation (NYSE: BBT) today announced an "At A Glance" resource to help consumers easily locate and compare key features of each deposit account and choose the products and services that best meet their needs.
"We are committed to being transparent and fostering a more educated consumer, which encourages customers to make smarter financial decisions," said Deposit Services Manager Donna Goodrich. "'At A Glance' is a concise resource designed to help consumers thoroughly understand each deposit product we offer, avoid fees and compare our products to others in the market. It's based on a standardized checking account disclosure developed by The Pew Charitable Trusts, and BB&T is extending its use beyond the industry practice to include all our personal and small business checking, savings and money market accounts."
"At A Glance" is available on BBT.com and at any BB&T branch.
About BB&TBB&T (NYSE: BBT) is one of the largest financial services holding companies in the U.S. with $181 billion in assets and market capitalization of $22.0 billion, as of March 31, 2013. Based in Winston-Salem, N.C., the company operates 1,842 financial centers in 12 states and Washington, D.C., and offers a full range of consumer and commercial banking, securities brokerage, asset management, mortgage and insurance products and services. A Fortune 500 company, BB&T is consistently recognized for outstanding client satisfaction by J.D. Power and Associates, the U.S. Small Business Administration, Greenwich Associates and others. More information about BB&T and its full line of products and services is available at www.BBT.com. SOURCE BB&T Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV