LOS ANGELES, June 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CapitalSource Inc. (NYSE:CSE) today announced a quarterly cash dividend of $0.01 per share on its common stock for the second quarter of 2013. The dividend will be payable on or about June 28, 2013 to shareholders of record on June 17, 2013. The ex-dividend date will be June 13, 2013.
CapitalSource Inc. (NYSE:CSE), through its wholly owned subsidiary CapitalSource Bank, makes commercial loans to small and middle-market businesses nationwide and offers depository products and services in 21 retail branches in southern and central California. CapitalSource, headquartered in Los Angeles, had total assets of $8.5 billion and total deposits of $5.7 billion as of March 31, 2013. For more information, visit www.capitalsource.com .
CONTACT: Investor Relations: Dennis Oakes Senior Vice President, Investor Relations & Corporate Communications (212) 321-7212 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Relations: Michael Weiss Director of Communications (301) 841-2918 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV