WAKEFIELD, Mass., June 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Edgewater Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq:EDGW), a leading consulting firm that brings a blend of classic and product-based consulting services to its clients, held its Annual Stockholders' Meeting on June 5, 2013 in Wakefield, Massachusetts.
At the Annual Meeting, the Company's stockholders were asked:
- To elect seven directors to serve until the 2014 Annual Meeting of Stockholders;
- To approve (on a non-binding advisory basis) named executive officer compensation;
- To ratify the appointment of BDO USA, LLP as the Company's independent registered public accountants for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2013; and
- To transact any other business that may properly come before the Annual Meeting.
The elected seven board members include:
- Shirley Singleton, Chairman, President and CEO of Edgewater;
- Paul Flynn, Executive Vice President and Commercial Loan Officer of People's United Bank;
- Paul Guzzi, President and CEO of the Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce;
- Nancy Leaming, former CEO and President of Tufts Health Plan;
- Michael Loeb, President and CEO of Loeb Enterprises;
- Daniel O'Connell, President and CEO of Massachusetts Competitive Partnership; and
- Wayne Wilson, former President and COO of PC Connection, Inc.
CONTACT: Company Contact: Timothy R. Oakes Chief Financial Officer 1-781-246-3343 Investor Relations: Liolios Group, Inc. Cody Slach 1-949-574-3860 EDGW@liolios.com