Ecosphere Technologies, Inc. Announces A 5% Stock Dividend
STUART, Fla., June 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ecosphere Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB:ESPH), a water engineering, technology licensing and innovative U.S. manufacturing company, today announced that its Board of Directors approved a five percent (5%) common stock dividend to all common shareholders of record as of June 15, 2013.
"We are pleased to announce a stock dividend to reward our shareholders for their continued loyalty," stated Ecosphere Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Dennis McGuire. "In recent years, Ecosphere has made significant strides in reducing debt and generating positive cash flow for the Company. We positioned Ecosphere to be a leading developer of innovative, patented solutions for some of the world's toughest challenges and have been recognized by leading industry peers. The Board of Directors joins me in thanking our shareholders for their continued support."
Ecosphere Chief Financial Officer David Brooks added, "The Company's innovative patented Ozonix® technology has fueled our rapid growth to date. We believe it's the right time to reward our shareholders for our improved financial position."2012 Highlights and Recent Key Achievements
- 2012 revenue increased by approximately 48% over 2011
- 2012 was the first year of net income in Company history
- 2012 was the second consecutive year of positive cash flow from operations
- On May 24, 2013, Ecosphere sold 12% of its ownership interest in Ecosphere Energy Services ("EES") to Fidelity National Financial, Inc. ("FNF"), for $6 million.
- Ecosphere recognized a $28 million gain from the FNF transaction.
- Since 2008, Ecosphere has generated approximately $63 million of revenue related to the manufacture, delivery and operation of 42 Ozonix® mobile wastewater treatment systems for the oil and gas industry.
- Since 2008, the Ecosphere Ozonix® technology has been used to treat, recycle and reuse approximately 3 billion gallons of water on more than 700 oil and natural gas wells in major shale plays around the United States.
- Ecosphere was chosen by Bloomberg New Energy Finance as a 2013 New Energy Pioneer
- Ecosphere was chosen as a 2013 IHS CERAWeek Energy Innovation Pioneer
- Ecosphere was awarded the Frost & Sullivan 2012 "North American Product Leadership Award" for disinfection equipment in the shale oil and gas wastewater treatment market
- Ecosphere was chosen for the last three (3) consecutive years as an Artemis "Top 50" water treatment company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV