SHELTON, Conn., June 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Man was meant to break free! Or at least that's when he's the happiest, according to a new Harris Interactive poll, which finds that guys who are spontaneous, adventurous and even impulsive tend to be happier. The nationally representative study, funded by Schick Hydro® in support of the brand's television series, "Clean Break ® Presented by Schick Hydro®," polled over 3,500 men and found a striking difference in overall happiness across a wide variety of spectrums. Fewer than half of the men polled feel their life is exactly the way they'd like it to be and 59 percent feel their life is currently in a rut.
However, men describing themselves as spontaneous were much more likely to:
- Be happy (72 percent versus 48 percent);
- Report higher success (51 percent versus 33 percent);
- And be satisfied with their jobs (81 percent versus 67 percent).
Adventurous men (about one-third of those polled) appear to see benefits:
- In the boardroom (51 percent believe they're more successful than other men their age, versus 31 percent of non-adventurous men);
- And the bedroom (66 percent are extremely confident in their sex lives, versus 40 percent of non-adventurous men).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV