SOMERSET, N.J., June 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sita Corp, a global data, analytics and mobile communications firm, and SAP® channel partner, announced today that it has become a master value-added reseller (VAR) for SAP (NYSE: SAP) and member of the SAP Extended Business program. As a master VAR, Sita Corp can play a vital role in helping drive business volume for SAP by forming alliances with members of the SAP Extended Business program, and intends to do so initially in the financial services and banking industry. It plans to work closely with members of the SAP Extended Business program to help promote, implement or develop solutions for customers. Now as a master VAR, Sita Corp is expected to benefit from expanded business opportunities by collaborating with program members, and customers can benefit from the increased availability of skilled resources to address their needs.
"As an SAP partner for more than 20 years, Sita Corp has a deep understanding and extensive experience in the integration, implementation and management of SAP platforms and applications," said Sita Corp President & CEO Rom Reddy. "As specialists in big data, analytics, enterprise resource planning, and mobile ERP, Sita Corp continually strives to innovate through new solution development, strategic partnerships and a collaborative approach to every partner and customer relationship."
Sita Corp is actively engaged with its own partners as part of this program and is currently building, managing and developing its own network of members of the SAP Extended Business program. To become a master VAR in the SAP Extended Business Program, Sita Corp has met specific criteria, including the following:
- Is an active SAP channel partner in the SAP PartnerEdge® program
- Is developing and implementing an approved strategy and business plan to help support SAP's volume business model
- Has dedicated resources in place to manage partner members of the SAP Extended Business program and demonstrated the ability to fulfill obligations on behalf of those members
- Has an existing pipeline of members of the SAP Extended Business program, as well as current and ongoing recruitment of new members based on strategy agreed upon with SAP
"We welcome Sita Corp's participation in the SAP Extended Business program as a master VAR, which represents another step forward in SAP's ecosystem strategy," said Eric Stine, general manager, Financial Services, SAP America, Inc. "With the outstanding contributions Sita Corp has made as an SAP channel partner, we're confident that program members can benefit from increased access to SAP tools, resources and training that we expect to be provided by Sita Corp. This will help partner members to stay up-to-date on SAP software and technology, which is anticipated to enhance their ability to deliver innovative solutions and services to customers."As a master VAR, Sita Corp plans to offer a program for financial services dedicated to bringing key business solutions to the industry. Working with members of the SAP Extended Business program, it intends to create its own ecosystem of creative and innovative partners offering a portfolio of effective solutions based on SAP technology.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV