- When you pull up a job listing, you can instantly see how many other candidates have already applied. You can also see in aggregate their education level and years of experience, what companies they worked for, schools they attended, etc. You can assess how you stack up against the competition and if it's worth your time to apply.
- Job listings also have a unique GPS function that tells you how long your commute would be if you drove, walked, rode a bike or took public transportation.
- You can apply to jobs via your tablet with a resume stored on CareerBuilder in just two taps.
- When you're searching, you can choose from a host of company attributes that are important to you like company size, type of corporate culture, flexible schedules, whether it's a start up, etc. This helps the technology learn the type of work experience you're looking for.
- You also have your own customized content section with featured companies and articles that most closely match your job search behavior and interests.
CareerBuilder Unveils Game-Changing Tablet Experience For Job Search With Insights On Other Candidates Who Applied For The Job You Want
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.