6. 2013 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan
Starting price: $51,900
An emergency monitoring service, driver-fatigue monitor, pre-collision automatic braking, blind-spot detection and a lane-departure warning system are all great reasons to make this a road-trip car, but they're not the reasons anyone who can afford it ever does.That Mercedes engine and handling make the driver feel more like a racer than a chauffeur. Meanwhile the four-seater's Comand entertainment, navigation and communication system, Comfort Box beverage storage, ventilated seats and rear DVD entertainment system should keep everyone else sated while their driver's at play.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts