8. 2013 Toyota Sequoia (TM)
Starting price: $42,455
Of course, if you're less concerned about such things as budget and gas prices and more concerned about how you're going to get your family to the summer house quietly while still getting the boat in the water as early as possible, it may be time to consider something larger.The Sequoia is one of the last of the giant, hulking SUVs of the past decade that placed size and sheer brute ahead of economy and efficiency. Its V8 engine has enough muscle to tow 7,400 pounds, making it a nice complement to the family boat or airstream. The Sequoia itself, meanwhile, is practically a tour bus. Its second- and third-row seats slide and recline, and the whole vehicle seats up to eight passengers. There's still 19 cubic feet of cargo space with all seats in place, but that expands to nearly 67 cubic feet with the rear ones out. Add a blind-spot warning system and rear-seat DVD entertainment system and you've just made yourself the envy of the interstate -- at least until you hit the gas station and start paying for your paltry combined 15.5 miles per gallon.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV