EINDHOVEN, Netherlands, June 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Xilinx, Inc. (NASDAQ: XLNX) today announced that it will demonstrate applications utilizing its Zynq®-7000 All Programmable System-on-Chip (SoC) and its supporting ecosystem at the Bits & Chips Hardware Conference 2013 in Eindhoven, Netherlands, on June 12, 2013. Demonstrations at the Xilinx booth (#30) will showcase Smarter Vision solutions for biomedical sensing and industrial applications.
- Biomedical Sensors – A biomedical sensing platform developed by Xilinx and Topic that uses a Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC to connect a compact display and small add-on card to the sensor.
- Motor/Motion Control – Xilinx and QDESYS will demonstrate the Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC Intelligent Drives Platform. This platform will showcase a single-chip drive system that implements high precision, low noise multi-axis motor control with real-time Ethernet communications while running QNX real-time operating systems.
Xilinx Technical Session ParticipationWednesday, June 12 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Session 01: FPGA and CPU – "Enabling new product innovations across markets with Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoCs and Vivado® HLS," by Kester Aernoudt, Xilinx About XilinxXilinx is the world's leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs and 3D ICs. These industry-leading devices are coupled with a next-generation design environment and IP to serve a broad range of customer needs, from programmable logic to programmable systems integration. For more information, visit www.xilinx.com. #1328#AAB852 Xilinx, Inc., Xilinx, the Xilinx logo, Artix, ISE, Kintex, Spartan, Virtex, Vivado, Zynq, and other designated brands included herein are trademarks of Xilinx in the United States and other countries. ARM is a trademark of ARM in the EU and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Xilinx Christelle Moraga+44 1932 47 4656 Christelle.email@example.com SOURCE Xilinx, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV