- Biomedical Sensors – A biomedical sensing platform developed by Xilinx and Topic that uses a Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC to connect a compact display and small add-on card to the sensor.
- Motor/Motion Control – Xilinx and QDESYS will demonstrate the Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC Intelligent Drives Platform. This platform will showcase a single-chip drive system that implements high precision, low noise multi-axis motor control with real-time Ethernet communications while running QNX real-time operating systems.
Xilinx Demonstrates ARM Processor-based Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoCs At Bits & Chips Hardware Conference 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts