LOS ANGELES, June 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Guess?, Inc. (NYSE: GES) announced today that the Company will be presenting at the Piper Jaffray 33 rd Annual Consumer Conference at The New York Palace in New York City, NY on Thursday, June 13, 2013 at 1:20 p.m. Eastern time. The Company will be represented at the conference by Nigel Kershaw, Interim Chief Financial Officer and Russell Bowers, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, North American Retail.
The presentation will also be available via live webcast. Interested parties can access the event at investors.guess.com. The webcast will be available for 30 days following the conference.
Guess?, Inc. designs, markets, distributes and licenses a lifestyle collection of contemporary apparel, denim, handbags, watches, footwear and other related consumer products. Guess? products are distributed through branded Guess? stores as well as better department and specialty stores around the world. As of May 4, 2013, the Company directly operated 511 retail stores in the United States and Canada and 328 retail stores in Europe, Asia and Latin America. The Company's licensees and distributors operated an additional 853 retail stores outside of the United States and Canada. For more information about the Company, please visit www.guess.com.
Contact: Guess?, Inc.Investor Relations(213) 765-5578SOURCE Guess?, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV