SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., June 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- At The Cable Show, Envivio (Nasdaq:ENVI), a leading provider of software-based video processing and delivery solutions, will present its innovative and advanced solutions for personalized and high quality TV on any screen. Taking place in Washington, D.C. from June 10-12, The Cable Show is a leading conference and exhibition for the North American cable market. The event is part of a worldwide tour for Envivio during the month of June, during which the company will also exhibit at ANGA in Germany (June 4-6) and BroadcastAsia in Singapore (June 18-21).
Envivio has been selected to present at the Imagine Park showcase, in the "Internet of Everything" session on Tuesday, June 11 at 2:45 PM. The company will demonstrate a high quality connected TV experience that offers HD video quality better than traditional MPEG-2 technologies, while significantly lowering bandwidth requirements. This software-based approach enables cloud TV, reduces infrastructure investments and facilitates upgrades to advanced formats such as HEVC (H.265) encoding and 4K Ultra HD TV.
Also on display will be Envivio's solution for TV Anytime, enabling time-shifted TV, network DVR, Catch-up, Start-over and ad insertion on any screen. This demonstration will be featured both at Imagine Park and Envivio's booth at CableNET (#600). Envivio's compression and video processing solutions will also be featured as part of Sequencia's private cloud demonstration at booth #1645."Envivio offers unique software-based encoding and video delivery solutions, supporting everything from enhanced MPEG-2 TV services to next generation HEVC and network DVR on any screen," said Arnaud Perrier, vice president of solutions marketing at Envivio. "The Cable Show is an important forum for us to showcase our innovative products and meet with leading North American cable operators."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV