MARLTON, N.J., June 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hill International (NYSE:HIL), the global leader in managing construction risk, announced that at its Annual Stockholders Meeting held earlier today, Hill's stockholders:
- Re-elected Irvin E. Richter and Steven M. Kramer and elected Gary F. Mazzucco to the company's Board of Directors to serve for three-year terms expiring in 2016; and
- Approved an increase in the number of shares issuable under the company's 2009 Non-Employee Director Stock Grant Plan from 200,000 to 400,000.
Hill International, with 3,800 professionals in 100 offices worldwide, provides program management, project management, construction management and construction claims and consulting services. Engineering News-Record magazine recently ranked Hill as the 8th largest construction management firm in the United States. For more information on Hill, please visit our website at www.hillintl.com .
The Hill International, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5733 (HIL-G)
CONTACT: Hill International, Inc. John P. Paolin Senior Vice President of Marketing and Corporate Communications (856) 810-6210 firstname.lastname@example.org The Equity Group Inc. Devin Sullivan Senior Vice President (212) 836-9608 email@example.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts