LAS VEGAS, June 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- INFORMATICA WORLD -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software today introduced Informatica PowerCenter Express, a new downloadable offering that economically addresses the entry-level data integration needs of enterprise departments and small to mid-sized companies. Powered by the Informatica Vibe virtual data machine, PowerCenter Express extends the proven Informatica PowerCenter portfolio to provide customers with a clear growth path from entry-level to enterprise-class data integration capabilities – an ability previously unseen in the market.
PowerCenter Express builds on Informatica's industry leading data integration technology and delivers a solution specifically designed to meet the needs of departmental projects and mid-market companies. IT departments are now able to support these previously stranded departmental projects while maintaining corporate standards throughout the organization. The Map Once. Deploy Anywhere. technology in Vibe provides investment protection for all data integration needs ranging from entry level to enterprise level. PowerCenter Express Personal Edition is free for individual users and the Professional Edition will be offered as a yearly subscription, supporting up to five users per server.
"Neuralytix is excited about what Informatica is doing. Business innovation comes from individuals or small teams who want to challenge the status quo in search of generating competitive advantage creatively," said Ben Woo, founder and managing director at Neuralytix. "PowerCenter Express allows small businesses or individuals within larger enterprises to easily get started with a fit-for-purpose, high quality data integration solution knowing they can later scale to an enterprise class platform if needed."With PowerCenter Express:
- Departmental groups and mid-sized companies can quickly and cost-effectively incorporate proven data integration capabilities into daily business practices to unleash the potential of their data.
- Corporate IT teamscan better serve "stranded" enterprise departments while retaining corporate-wide control, and migrate PowerCenter Express development work to PowerCenter Enterprise editions, including the Big Data edition - as and when necessary – with no recoding.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV