CAMBRIDGE, Mass., June 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Epizyme, Inc. (NASDAQ: EPZM) today announced the closing of its initial public offering of 5,913,300 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $15.00 per share, before underwriting discounts, including 771,300 shares of common stock issued upon the exercise in full by the underwriters of their option to purchase additional shares at the same price to cover over-allotments. As a result, aggregate net proceeds to the Company, after underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated offering expenses, will be approximately $79.8 million.
Citigroup, Cowen and Company and Leerink Swann LLC acted as joint book-running managers for the offering. JMP Securities LLC and Wedbush Securities Inc. acted as co-managers.
A registration statement relating to the securities being sold in this offering was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on May 30, 2013. Copies of the final prospectus relating to this offering may be obtained from Citigroup Global Markets Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, or by email at email@example.com, or by phone at 1-800-831-9146; Cowen and Company, LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Services, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, Attention: Prospectus Department, phone (631) 274-2806, fax (631) 254-7140; or Leerink Swann LLC, Attention: Syndicate Department, One Federal Street, 37th Floor, Boston, MA 02110, or by email at Syndicate@Leerink.com, or by phone at 1-800-808-7525.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of, these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to the registration or qualification under the securities laws of such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV