TULSA, Okla., June 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Helmerich & Payne, Inc. (NYSE:HP) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a dividend of $0.50 per share of common stock for its third quarter of fiscal 2013 ending June 30, 2013. This represents a very significant increase from the Company's prior quarterly regular dividend level of $0.15 per share. The dividend is payable on August 30, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on August 15, 2013.
Company Chairman and CEO, Hans Helmerich commented, "We are pleased to be in position to deliver a meaningful level of yield to our shareholders while retaining a strong ability to continue to pursue growth opportunities."
Helmerich & Payne, Inc. is primarily a contract drilling company. As of June 5, 2013, the Company's existing fleet included 302 land rigs in the U.S., 29 international land rigs and nine offshore platform rigs. The Company's global land fleet includes 300 FlexRigs®*.*FlexRig® is a registered trademark of Helmerich & Payne, Inc.
CONTACT: Investor Relations firstname.lastname@example.org (918) 588-5207
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV