- Slashes board space: 12-mm by 12-mm footprint reduces board space by 80 percent over current devices, enabling the use of wideband ADCs in applications where they would not have fit previously, such as small form factor remote radio units.
- Increases performance-to-power ratio: Provides 2-dB higher SNR and 10-dBc higher SFDR than existing solutions at speeds up to 900 MSPS while reducing power up to 20 percent.
- Simplifies system design: Optional 2x decimation filter eases analog filter requirements and reduces the data interface rate by half.
- Enables linear and efficient wideband transmit: Provides power amplifier linearization bandwidths up to 900 MHz for fifth order digital pre-distortion of a 180-MHz transmit signal.
TI's 12-bit, 500- To 900-MSPS ADCs Slash Board Space By 80 Percent While Providing Highest Performance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.