NORTHBROOK, Ill., June 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- "There are man-eating sharks in every ocean. But we still swim." Recently launched, Allstate's "Good Life Anthem" TV ad begins with these provocative words. As a young girl's voice narrates, the commercial depicts scenes of simple pleasures and commonplace joys that nevertheless involve some risk, like playing in the rain despite the chance of a lightning strike.
The company's new campaign connects Allstate's core values of customer service and what it means to put people in Good Hands. The tagline, "Good Hands for the Good Life" proclaims that the company doesn't just help put things back together when things go wrong, but prepares and protects people so they can live a good life every day.
"'Good Life Anthem' taps into a simple yet universal human truth that all the bad things that happen in life cannot – and will not – stop us from making our lives good," said Lisa Cochrane, senior vice president, Allstate Integrated Marketing Communications. "We want the Good Hands to communicate how our customers live for good – and so do we.""Good Life Anthem" is the first in a series of TV ads being shared through an integrated advertising effort that includes television, radio, online, cinema, print, digital, outdoor and social media components. "We want to move from only being there when something bad happens to an insurance company that is there for our customers every day," Cochrane said. The branding effort complements the company's other current advertising, including the recently launched "Home Experts" campaign, which invites consumers to "Talk to an Allstate Agent and let the Good Life in," and the new campaign targeted to African Americans, "Give it Up for Good."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV