STAMFORD, Conn., June 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHTR) today announced that Christopher Winfrey, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a Q&A session with analysts and investors at The Cable Show in Washington, DC on Tuesday, June 11, 2013. The session is scheduled to begin at 1:30 PM ET.
A live webcast of the event can be accessed on Charter's website, charter.com, in the "Investor & News Center" located on the menu at the bottom of the home page. Following the live broadcast, the webcast will be archived at charter.com, in the "Investor & News Center."
About CharterCharter (NASDAQ: CHTR) is a leading broadband communications company and the fourth-largest cable operator in the United States. Charter provides a full range of advanced broadband services, including advanced Charter TV® video entertainment programming, Charter Internet® access, and Charter Phone®. Charter Business® similarly provides scalable, tailored, and cost-effective broadband communications solutions to business organizations, such as business-to-business Internet access, data networking, business telephone, video and music entertainment services, and wireless backhaul. Charter's advertising sales and production services are sold under the Charter Media® brand. More information about Charter can be found at charter.com. SOURCE Charter Communications, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV