MERION, Pa., June 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Law Offices of Marc S. Henzel is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty by the Board of Directors of ExactTarget, Inc. ("ExactTarget" or the "Company") [NYSE: ET] arising out of the proposed acquisition of ExactTarget by Salesforce.com, Inc. (" Salesforce.com").
On Tuesday, June 4, 2013, ExactTarget and Salesforce.com announced that Salesforce.com will acquire ExactTarget pursuant to an all cash tender offer. Under the terms of the agreement, ExactTarget stockholders will receive cash of $33.75 in exchange for each share of ExactTarget common stock. However, the Company may not have adequately shopped itself before entering into this transaction and, pursuant to this proposed transaction, Salesforce.com may be underpaying for ExactTarget, thus unlawfully harming ExactTarget shareholders.
If you own shares of ExactTarget, Inc. (NYSE: ET) and would like to learn more about these claims or if you wish to discuss these matters and have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights, please contact us.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV